Sunday, April 19, 2009

Thing #15

I understand the concept of Delicious but found it very difficult to navigate and therefore, very frustrating. Hopefully, it will become easier with practice. I liked searching through Delicious and was excited to find great websites for research that we do in 5th grade. When using Google, these sites did not come up. In addition, I found lesson plans for a novel study that we do at the beginning of the year. It could be a great way to organize research material. I did have a problem when I searched the American Civil War. There was one tag on the site that was inappropriate which made me think that students could not use this website. I see it as a way for me to organize information to use in the classroom. The link to my Delicious account is http://delicious/vkuykendall

No comments:

Post a Comment