Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Thing #9

I found that setting up a wiki is very difficult and frustrating. I hope, with practice, it gets easier. I finally broke down and asked Jennifer Echols to help me - thanks Jennifer. As mentioned in a previous blog, Teresa Wells helped me set up a wiki to use in research to study the Civil War. Our students have learned to post to the wiki as well as to blog about what they had learned. It has been a very frustrating but rewarding experience. They loved it and did an outstanding job. They learned to link and insert pictures to the wiki and blogs. Some of them even responded to my comments and then wanted to see my blog. We have had fun. My wiki page in the sand box is vannkuykendall. One last thing, I FINALLY figured out how to change my background. I have been working on this for weeks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment