Sunday, April 26, 2009

Thing #20

I love Google Docs and can see many ways to use it. I think that it could be used to organize assignments and put due dates for parents to use. I think it would also be a good way to manage parent conferences. Grade levels could use it to communicate in between meetings on things such as field trips, etc. It would also be a good way to collaborate on lesson plans, especially on research units. I see it as a great time saver. While talking to my daughter who is working on her masters, we also decided that it would be a great way for groups to collaborate on group presentations without having to meet every time. I could not think of something to create for this "thing" so I did a vacation check list and sent it to everyone. Each one was assigned things to bring and I then shared it with them. They can edit as necessary. I love this sharing of documents.

No comments:

Post a Comment